Cwmcarn Primary School

Nurture, Challenge, Inspire

High School Applications

For Y6 Parents

Please can you visit the Caerphilly website: admissions

and apply for your child to transfer to Secondary School.

All applications must be made online.

The form must be completed by Oct 23rd. You will need your council tax number. You should find this on your council tax statement.

If you need any help completing this form we will be able to help you.

Thank you,

Mrs Robbins